Twice-Exceptional Parent Group
Join us and connect with other parents whose kids are:
- Passionate about learning/creating/exploring (but not necessarily at school).
- Underperforming in school but have advanced knowledge in certain areas.
- Identified as gifted along with having learning disabilities, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, etc.
- Intense, easily frustrated, perfectionistic.
- Having trouble relating to peers.
- Bored/acting out in school.
Come learn more about what twice-exceptional means and how we can support our children academically, socially, and emotionally.
Panera Bread (patio), San Luis Obispo
Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 6:30 pm
Contact us for more information: